India has five luxury trains which are famed for elegant and sexy interior, traditional Indian hospitality and beautiful dinning services. The trains were created for supplying elegant ride into the passengers coming from all around the world to explore India and its picturesque beauty.
- Palace on Wheels: It’s the earliest luxury train in India. It was initially introduced 1982 after having briefly closed in 1947. The train is one of its kinds in the world. It provides 14 deluxe saloons which are outfitted with 4 cottages offering amenities of shower and bath, attached bathroom and leisure facilities such as games for kids, intercom and much more. The inside of this saloons is adorned with comfy furniture, handicrafts and paintings. Beside 14 saloons, the Palace on Wheels also includes two restaurants cum kitchen cars offering traditional Indian, Rajasthani, Continental and Chinese cuisine. The Palace on Wheels covers nine destinations throughout its eight times excursion. The famous destinations which are covered from the railway comprise Delhi, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Ranthambore National Park, Chittorgarh, Udaipur, Bharatpur and Agra.
- Deccan Odyssey: The train would be your newcomer at the listing of luxury trains of India. It had been established in 2002 and is known as Palace on Wheels of Maharashtra. The rail gets 13 completely air conditioned deluxe saloons, each having a combination of 4 twin bedded chamber. The salons are totally equipped with intercom, music station and other leisure amenities. It gives special amenities to physically challenged folks. Wheel seats, creches and a special attendant are a few of the facilities which are supplied to them. Particular attention has also been paid to the safety of their passengers and their bags. Throughout the eight days excursion on the Deccan Odyssey, the passengers will be mesmerized by the beauty of this Mumbai, Ratnagiri, Jaigadh, Ganapatipule, Bhatye Beach, Goa, Sindhudurg, Tarkarli, Sawantwadi, Pune, Aurangabad, Ajanta into Nasik respectively as train moves forward in its own journey.
- Royal Rajasthan on Wheels: The train was first launched in 2009. It provides Super Deluxe Saloon- the Bravura Suite and Deluxe Saloon – the Outstanding Package to its passengers. The Bravura Suite was crafted with fine lace and silk bedspreads and draperies and the Dramatic Suite was thematically designed with coordinated colour textures and approaches to fortify their brilliance. The Royal Rajasthan on Wheels traveling for eight days covering popular destinations of Jaipur, Khajuraho, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Varanasi, Chittorgarh and Agra. Throughout the trip, the passengers are served meal in two famous restaurants around the railway Sheesh Mahal and Swarn Mahal. The Sheesh Mahal was adorned with resplendent crystal pelmets and floor lamps, even while the Swarn Mahal is themed about brass and gold. It’s Spa and pub and lounge also.
- Golden Chariot: The train has been established in 2008 for its tourists interested in investigating the Southern areas of India. The train can be known as Pride of the South. The remain of these passengers is created comfortable at Golden Chariot from the eleven richly supplied air-conditioned saloons with 4 sleeping chambers or cottages. The amenities such as dining cars, 1 pub lounge, business center, miniature gymnasium & ayurvedic spa can also be provided to the passengers. Little wardrobe, vanity, LCD Televisions and private bath with higher class facility are different features of this train which makes the remain of the passenger comfy. It travels for eight days beginning its journey from Bangalore to Mysore, Jain Monolith & Hosalya Temple Architecture, Hampi Temples & Vijayanagara Palace, Badami Caves & Pattadakal Temples, Goa then back to Bangalore.
- Fairy Queen: The train holds a Guinness World Record for having single locomotive. Constructed in 1855 it provide only 1 AC chair car coach, which could accommodate a max of 50 tourists. For your privileged passengers it’s additionally attached pantry car. Fairy Queen takes its passengers into a yearlong journey for 2 days excursion. The journey starts from the Delhi Cantonment Railway Station and requires you into the imperial land of Rajasthan.
Travelling could be equally good and a bad encounter. However, acquiring a ticket of some of the luxury trains of India can add delight to your own travelling. In the end, travelling in luxury trains is about healthy and safe travelling.